- A hung jury is a jury which cannot arrive at a decision.
- Some juries have to be unanimous (all voting the same)
- A jury which cannot come to a unanimous decision is said to be a hung jury.
- Some juries have to have a simple majority (i.e. a majority of one)
- A jury which is split 50/50 is said to be a hung jury
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.