Wikianswers Legal

Ask on Wikianswers Legal

My daughter and her boyfriend live in my house in california. they have no contract snd do not pay rent. they fight a lot and she asked him to move but he won't leave. what can i do to make him go?

3,933questions on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Answer this question:

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.