Wikianswers Legal

Ask on Wikianswers Legal

How do i get my wife's name off of the house deed?

3,932questions on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

It depends on the type of and reason for the change. If you are the sole owner of the house and your name has changed, you would do it by making a new deed that conveys the property from yourself under your former name to yourself under your new name. The result is a current deed showing that the property is now owned by you under your current name.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.