Ask on Wikianswers Legal

That would depend on who you are evicting. If it is a minor you could file a paper to disown the child.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.